I learned about SEO
(Search Engine Optimization) and what it does to your blog or website. I also found out the importance of SEO tools that you should know before you create a website. You can try with all tools to improve your site visit from website SEO like Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask….
- SEO Browser: See your website as the search engines see it.
- Lynx Viewer: Snapshot of what the search engine sees when it spiders your pages.
- Spider Simulator: Simulate how a search engine spider moves through your site.
- Spider Viewer: See what search engines see when they crawl your site.
- MonitorThis: This tool allows you to subscribe to 20 different search engine feeds at the same time.
- Site Explorer: See which pages are indexed and who links to them.
- MindSet: Tweak your search results to be more or less commercial… in real time.
- Detecting Online Commercial Intention: How commercial is your query or web page. Find out here.
- SiteMaps: Submit your pages to Google, free. Also provides reports on keywords which delivered traffic and other stats.
- W3C HTML Validator: Validate your HTML to professional and search engine preferred standards.
- W3C CSS Validator: Validate your CSS to professional and search engine preferred standards.
- robots.txt generator: Generate a usable robots.txt file for your site.
- Color Blender: Online tool for color palette design and matching, thousands of color blends created by the user.
- Colorblind Web Page Filter: This tools helps select colors that will be easiest for people who are colorblind to see.
Analytics and Statistic Tools
- Copyscape: Allows you to see if your web content is being utilized anywhere else on the internet. Great tool to see if your copywritten material has been stolen.
- Juicy Studio Readability Test: Checks the readability of the content on your site.
- Textalyser: Gives detailed statistics of your text.
- Text Content Analysis Tool: gives you statistics about a text including unique words; lexical density; and the Gunning Fog readability index
Keyword Research Tools
SEO/M Research Tools
- Customer Focus Calculator: Analyzes text on your pages to determine if your text is customer focused.
- WordTracker: Research actively searched-for phrases within your industry.
- WordTracker vs. Overture: View keyword search volume comparisons between WordTracker and Overture.
- Niche BOT: Keyword research tool that helps you find the terms that produce the highest amount of traffic. Lets you drill down to dig deep and find niche phrases as well.
- Metrics Market: How much traffic are you getting compared to your competitors?
Yahoo Research Tools
- Keyword Selector: Allows you to retrieve Overture search volume for up to 50 keywords at one time.
MSN Research Tools
- AdWords Keyword Tool: Generate potential keywords for your SEO/M campaign,provided.
- AdWords Traffic Estimator: Estimates Google search and click-thru traffic for any keyword.
- Ontology Finder: Type in a word and find other words treated as similar words by Google.
- Suggest: Start typing a search and let Google complete the phrase for you.
- Sets: Provides a list of semantically related words to the words you enter.
- Trends: Lets you see and compare search trends for seasonal (or any, really) search phrase.
Google Search Tools